is an email marketing service provider. It has 6 million users that collectively send over 10 billion emails through the service each month. We love working with MailChimp because:
- MailChimp is free for small businesses that send less than 2000 emails a month, and competitively priced for larger businesses.
- MailChimp integrates well with social media, it lets your readers share your newsletter with their Twitter followers with one click.
- One of the key features of any email marketing platform is reporting. MailChimp gives you a side by side comparison with both your average list performance and your industry average. For example you can see:
- How many emails were opened in your last campaign?
- What links were clicked?
- Is your email marketing working?
- Mailchimp is easy to use, it even has a monkey at the top of every page that gives tips on how to use the site!
- Mailchimp keeps you out of the spam box: The worst thing that can happen to your newsletter is for someone to mark it as spam. When they do that, your newsletter can get spammed for your other subscribers as well. When MailChimp sees that someone marked you as spam, it automatically unsubscribes that person from the list.