We love working with PHP
because it can be used to design any type of website and can handle websites with a lot of traffic. Facebook, Twitter, Wikipedia and many other very widely visited websites use it. There are many other reasons too:
- PHP can be easily embedded directly into HTML.
- Multiplatform, can run on Windows, Linux or Mac servers.
- It’s fast and easily integrates with AJAX.
- Lots of hosting services have it ready to use, there’s no need for special configuration.
- Easy to access other web-based tools through PHP i.e. Google Maps, etc.
- Lots of good source code out there to use and/or learn from.
- Open Source, PHP is completely free.